We often are told “I can build a website myself” or “We’re already on Google” but…
Today, the technology exists where one doesn’t need to know much to secure your own domain name and build a website. Then when you search for your company name – Voila! You show up in the search results. This stuff isn’t that hard, right? WRONG!
Some questions you need to ask yourself:
- If my company were involved in a serious legal matter, would I seek professional help?
- If an employee were seriously injured, would I seek professional help?
- If my company’s sales were riding on my website, would I seek professional help?
Of course, you would!
Many times we just don’t understand the underlying complexities enough to understand we need some outside help. A common failure of the entrepreneur is to take on too many tasks and try to handle tasks which are out of the realm of their core competencies.
Don’t commit online marketing suicide or shoot yourself in the foot!
- Look at your website objectively.
- What content needs to be added?
- What would a customer think visiting your website?
- Is there enough information so the website has some “meat”?
- Is there constant activity taking place?
- Is your website displayed in the search results when you type in some common search terms or is it just displayed when people type your company name?
- How much traffic does your website have? Is that level increasing or decreasing?
- What content are your website visitors looking at?
- Do you have a dialogue with your customers?
If you’re not sure… Buzz My Biz can help – guaranteed!
We don’t have complicated, long-term contracts. We work month-to-month so we prove ourselves each and every month in a monthly conference call. We’ll go over the numbers in our report which tells you more information than you ever thought you could gather about your website visitors. If you don’t like the results – FIRE US!